Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 *Open Box*
Office 2010: Better Basics and Bold New Innovations
Product Condition: Open Box. See details below
[Family Pack For Installation on up to 3 Home PCs]
At home, in the office, at school, or on the go, your life never stops moving. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you smart, simple, time-saving tools to help you keep up with it. Success starts at home with easy to use tools that help you express your ideas and simplify everyday projects from homework to managing home finances. Add energy to every PowerPoint presentation with new and enhanced text formatting, photo editing, audio, video effects, and more. With OneNote 2010, you have a single, go-to spot for the information you care about, from to-do lists to links to photos. Get the best of both worlds: the premium Office experience, plus easily post your documents online and then access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere.
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience
- Organize, store, and search your ideas, information, and notes in one place
- Post and store your documents online so you never lose them
- Access, view, and edit your documents from virtually anywhere
- One license allows for installation on up to three (3) home computers*
- Personalize to your work style - An improved Ribbon lets you access your favorite commands quickly and customize or create tabs to personalize the experience.
- Enhance images right in your document - Edit and enhance photos - crop, control brightness, sharpen or soften, add visual effects from right within your documents.
- Put your message in motion - Edit videos right in PowerPoint 2010 and then add visual impact with new dynamic slide transitions and animations.
- Organize your information in one spot - Link notes, capture ideas, and organize all of your information in a single place in OneNote.
- Find the features you need fast - The Microsoft Office Backstage view provides a rich full-screen environment for working with your documents so you can quickly save, print, and share
- Word 2010 - Create and edit documents
- Excel 2010 - Tools and features to analyze, share, and manage data
- PowerPoint 2010 - Create great-looking, dynamic presentations
- OneNote 2010 - Gather your notes and information in one place
Please Note: This product is sold as an open box item. Act now, quantities are limited. The outer box may have stickers and item may have blemishes, dents, or dings from rough handling in the store, however, the box contents are in good condition.
Prices on Open items have been marked down to reflect their condition. This item is sold as is without warranty and/or manuals. Site images show original, unscratched products.
Quantities on Open Box items are very limited. All orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. Since the "availability" status on our website does not update in real-time, it is possible we may receive several orders in a row before the product status can be changed to "Back Ordered". If your order is received after all the stock has been reserved, your order will be canceled and you will be notified by email.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must haveSP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later 32- or 64-bit OS (This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions)
- 500 MHz processor or higher
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- 3.0 GB available Hard Disk space
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c Graphics Card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and Windows XPS features.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Grammar and contextual spelling features require 1 GB memory.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster.
- The Desktop Experience feature must be installed prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later.
- 2 GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review