|Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Winter Assault|
|Cricut Fall Winter Cartridge|
|Match Maker Deluxe|
|Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop 3DS|
|Windproof Lighter BlkRed Heart|
|Winter Sports 2 The Next Challenge (Playstation 2)|
|Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn|
|Cricut Home For The Holidays|
2 action-packed Icewind titles in 1 collection!
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the frozen and untamed Icewind Dale region. Fight the evil that is threatening this hostile environment, in an awesome adaptation of the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons game system. A new war begins between people of Ten-Towns and the barbarian tribes united under a new king. Journey to the secluded town of Lonelywood to forestall the invasion and discover the secret that lies locked within the frozen Heart of Winter.
- Icewind Dale
- Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter
Icewind Dale is a single or multiplayer role-playing game set in the granddaddy of all fantasy game worlds, the Forgotten Realms. Experience classic dungeon adventuring while focusing on the overall success of your entire group rather than a sole hero. Encounter a horde of new monsters to match brawn and wits against - over 50 to be exact!
While you can travel to the various cities in Icewind Dale, including the well-established city of Easthaven and the newly created outpost of Kuldahar, most of your adventuring will take place in deep, dark dungeons. Expect to find adventure in a variety of different locations, such as a lizardman lair, elvish ruins, and an ancient dwarvish settlement just to name a few. Overall there will be 11 regions with approximately 10 areas apiece, so about 100-120 different levels in the game. That is about 40-60 hours of gameplay to finish the entire game for the average gamer.
- Utilizes an enhanced version of the Bioware Infinity Engine as used in Baldur's Gate.
- Developed by Black Isle Studios, the group behind the best-selling role playing games Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment.
- A completely new ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS adventure with an epic storyline in the tradition of Baldur's Gate.
- Includes 3D technology developed for Baldur's Gate II that allows for incredible spell and environment effects.
- New spells, equipment and abilities provide a higher level of gameplay.
- Play as a single player or in a group of up to six people with full LAN and internet multiplayer support with free game matching service on MPlayer.
Icewind Dales: Heart of Winter
Far across the icy tundra, the distant sounds of battle drums herald a new call to adventure. In the midst of the harshest winter in decades, the barbarian tribes have united under a mysterious new king and threaten to take up arms against the people of ten towns. Guided by the visions of a tribal shaman, the heroes of Kuldahar must journey to the secluded town of Lonelywood. There they must forestall the barbarian invasion by discovering the secret that lies locked within the frozen heart of winter.
- Continue your adventures in five huge new areas that add directly into the original Icewind Dale.
- Hack your way through a host of never-before-seen monsters to discover over 100 new items and 59 new spells.
- Raise your characters to new heights of power, reaching 20th level and beyond!
- 800x600 resolution and drop-away interface panels (developed by Bioware Corp. for Baldur's Gate II) reveal even more of the Forgotten Realms on screen.
- Improved 3D acceleration support
- Requires the original Icewind Dale to play
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 95, 98, Me
- Pentium II 350 MHz or faster processor or AMD K6 III 400 MHz processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 1.24 GB Hard Drive space for Icewind Dale
- 1.7 MB Hard Drive space for Heart of Winter (includes IWD install)
- 2X DVD-ROM drive
- DirectX 8.0 or higher
- DirectX compliant Sound Card
- DirectX compliant Video Card