From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The GCS932UB 2-Port USB DVI Cable KVM Switch with Audio from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers. The product supports 32 bit color at resolutions up to 1920 X 1200 @ 60 Hz and its mouse and keyboard emulation ensures uninterrupted operation when switching computers.
It utilizes 2 convenient switching methods, first bing a small simple pushbutton remote switch that fits any desired locationon your desk and the other is by hotkey, which allows you to independently switch control and audio functions between computers.
Equipped with the IOGEAR's DynaSync1 which remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate, making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, and switch back and forth between computers, while still maintaining the ideal resolution of the monitor.
- Single link DVI resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
- Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
- 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port. Connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity2
- IOGEAR's DynaSync1 reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
- USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
- Power-On Detection – If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key
- Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
- Mac and Sun keyboard support
- Firmware upgradeable
- Plug & Play; No software required
In the Box
- 1 x 2-Port USB Cable KVM
- 1 x Remote Switch Button
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 DVI display
- 1 set of USB keyboard and mouse
- 1 DVI port
- 2 USB ports
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.x
- Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)*
- Mac OS 9 to 10.x
- Sun Solaris
*IOGEAR’s Display Emulation Technology provides the EDID support for Windows 7
How it Works
- 1 IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7
- 2 Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly.
The two port GCS932UB Mini View Micro USB DVI + Audio, KVM switch from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one DVI monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Speaker set and Microphone between two computers. The GCS932UB employs two switching methods.
|Number of Computers Supported:||2|
|Maximum Video Resolution:||1920 x 1200|
|Number of USB Ports:||6|
|Number of DVI Ports:||3|
|Weight (Approximate):||1.06 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.