Age Of Empires (Spanish)
The epic game of creating
and conquering ancient empires
Age of Empires is an epic real-time strategy game spanning 10,000 years, in which players are the guiding spirit in the evolution of small stone-age tribes. Starting with minimal resources, players are challenged to build their tribes into great civilizations. Gamers can choose from one of several ways to win the game, including: world domination by conquering enemy civilizations, exploration of the known world, and economic victory through the accumulation of wealth.
- Multi-Tribe Play - Choose from many different multi-tribe scenarios with one or more victory conditions - pick your favorite form of world domination
- Real-Time Action - See the real-time results of your resource decisions as you move through time in the game and learn your place and strengths.
- Paths to Victory - Select a culture and build your way up to a mighty civilization through economics, military, and technology by making wise choices in your strategies.
- Historical Richness - Twelve ancient civilizations based on history all must be played differently for success; using the historical notes of the Encyclopedia will help you make your choices.
- Command one of twelve mighty civilizations, including Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, and more.
- Choose from numerous technology paths to lead your civilization to greatness
- Conquer or cooperate with existing tribes via Internet, over LAN, or modem-to-modem
- Build powerful armies from dozens of military units including infantry, warships, chariots, and more
- Plan for the future to build your tribe into a powerful, flourishing empire
- Use the scenario editor to create your own scenarios and campaigns in a customized world
- Highly-detailed graphics and CD-quality sounds enrich your gaming experience
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 95, Windows NT Workstation 4.0 with Service Pack 3
- Pentium 90 or higher processor
- 16 MB of RAM (24 MB for Windows NT)
- Local SVGA bus video display with 1 MB of VRAM
- 80 MB of free hard drive space
- 50 MB of free hard drive space for swap file
- 4x CD-ROM drive for cinematics; 2x CD-ROM drive for gameplay
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Sound board plus speakers or headphones to hear audio
- 28.8 kbps modem for head-to-head play
- In order to use this product, you must accept the terms of the license agreement.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review